When you visit Renew Bariatrics for treatment, you’ll meet several surgeons who are experienced with bariatric procedures. One of them is Dr. Hector Perez. Dr. Perez speaks both English and Spanish. He is board certified in bariatric and general surgery and operates with professional license #4768231.
Dr. Hector Perez has a reputation for being caring and professional in his several decades of surgical practice. He began his career in the early 2000s, was at the forefront of bariatric surgery, and has since performed thousands of bariatric surgical procedures.
Top Bariatric Surgeons in Mexico – Dr. Hector Perez
Dr. Hector Perez FAQs Written
Over a million Americans travel to Mexico annually for medical purposes. The alarming rise in…
Gastric bypass surgery is becoming an increasingly popular choice for those seeking weight loss solutions….
Gastric sleeve surgery, a popular bariatric procedure, increasingly attracts international patients to Mexico. Over the…
Pursuing a healthier and more fulfilling life often leads individuals to explore weight loss options,…
Every year, between 1.4 and 3 million people travel to Mexico to receive high-quality medical…
In general, most bariatric centers recommend a passport or a passport card to travel to…
For patients who have tried other weight loss attempts and have not been successful, bariatric surgery is an alternative. There are several types of bariatric surgery, and Dr. Perez is experienced in performing each one of them. The goal of such a procedure is to reduce the size of the stomach and/or intestines, thereby reducing the amount of food a person can eat at a meal. With a dramatically reduced calorie intake, patients can often drop a significant amount of weight and succeed in losing excess pounds and achieving a healthy lifestyle. At Renew Bariatrics, Dr. Perez provides top-notch care at a fraction of what it costs in the United States.
Dr. Hector Perez works at Renew Bariatrics, the leading Weight Loss Surgery Center in Tijuana, Mexico.
Background and Education
Dr. Perez is the head surgeon at Renew Bariatrics and has the most experience, with 15+ years of practice on his resume. Dr. Hector Perez has trained at several world-renowned universities, including the University of Miami, LaSalle University, and Mexican National University. Dr. Perez is certified by the Mexican College of Obesity Surgery and Metabolic Diseases and has been approved by the Mexican Council of General Surgery since 2006, being recertified in 2012.
Among his training are courses that include Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Advanced Trauma Life Support. He also holds membership with the Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery, the Mexican Association of General Surgery, and the Mexican College of Obesity Surgery and Metabolic Diseases. Dr. Hector Perez has also lent his expertise to various publications, with his advice appearing in print and online.
Bariatric Surgeries Performed
Dr. Hector Perez has performed many thousands of bariatric treatments in his time as a surgeon, helping each of his patients achieve their weight loss goals. He is skilled at several bariatric procedures and can help you decide which one is best for your health and your weight loss needs. Have a look at his wide range of expertise, and know you can trust him with your bariatric surgery.
- Gastric sleeve surgery – The surgery involves removing part of the stomach so that it holds less food. This allows a patient to feel full sooner, controlling calorie intake. When calories consumed are fewer than calories burned, the patient will begin to lose weight.
- Gastric bypass surgery – This procedure involves bypassing part of the intestines. Like gastric sleeve surgery, a patient can eat less food but still feel satisfied. With fewer calories being consumed, the patient can lose a significant amount of weight, even when other methods haven’t worked.
- Revisional bariatric surgeries – These are done to correct issues with a past weight loss surgery, even if done in another clinic or hospital. Revisional procedures may also be done to enhance a current procedure.
Each of the surgeries that Dr. Perez performs is done with care and compassion. Being bilingual allows Dr. Perez to connect with his patients and offer them the superior healthcare they seek when they come to Tijuana, Mexico.
Why Choose Dr. Hector Perez
There are many reasons why Dr. Perez is your best option when seeking bariatric surgery. He’s ready and able to help a wide range of clients achieve their best health and healthiest selves.
- Board-certified bariatric surgeon
- Trained in several top facilities, including the University of Miami and LaSalle University
- Has performed over 5,000 successful bariatric surgeries
- Speaks both English and Spanish
- 10+ years of experience
- Certified in both general surgery and bariatric surgery
If you’re ready to finally lose the excess weight and get healthy for yourself and your family, bariatric surgery may be the answer you’ve been looking for. When you choose Dr. Hector Perez as your surgeon, you can expect successful surgery from a renowned bariatric surgeon who truly cares about you. Call today to schedule your consultation.