At Renew Bariatrics, there are several surgeons who are trained and experienced in weight loss surgery. One such surgeon is Dr. Jorge Luis Green. Dr. Green is a board-certified bariatric surgeon in Tijuana and has performed thousands of successful bariatric surgeries in his 17+ years of experience. With a reputation for being professional and attentive to each of his patients, Dr. Jorge Luis Green has been helping Mexican and American citizens achieve their weight loss goals for many years.
Top Bariatric Surgeons in Mexico – Dr. Jorge Green
What is Bariatric Surgery?
Dr. Green is experienced in performing all the different types of bariatric surgery. Bariatric surgery is an alternative solution for patients who have unsuccessfully tried to lose weight through diet and exercise.
There are various types of surgical procedures, and each of them aims to reduce the size of the stomach and/or intestines. This facilitates a dramatic reduction in food intake and, therefore, calorie consumption, enabling the patient to lose significant weight. It also allows the maintenance of a healthy diet and lifestyle for long-term success.
Bariatric surgery performed by Dr. Green at Renew Bariatrics in Mexico costs a good deal less than the equivalent in the USA.
Background and Education
Dr. Jorge Luis Green has over 17 years of experience in the bariatric and metabolic fields. He has performed thousands of successful bariatric procedures and helped his patients drop a significant amount of weight. Dr. Green studied at the Medical School in UABS, Tijuana, and completed a medical internship at Hospital Gral de Edo de Sonora. Dr. Green also claims Professional Social Service in Guadalupe and a general surgery residency at Tijuana General Hospital.
He is board certified in general surgery in Mexico and holds several certifications that enhance his experience. That includes Advanced Trauma Life Support from the American College of Surgeons and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support from the American Heart Association. He’s also board certified in bariatric surgery.
Bariatric Surgeries Performed
In his years as a bariatric surgeon, Dr. Green has helped thousands of patients achieve their weight loss goals and given them hope when nothing else worked. He is trained and skilled at several weight loss surgeries and can help you decide which one is best for you. Here are some ways Dr. Green can help you on your weight loss journey.
- Gastric sleeve surgery – This option involves bypassing a portion of the intestines and reducing the stomach size. The goal is to reduce the amount of food a patient can eat at a given time while also allowing them to feel satisfied. When calories consumed are lower than calories taken in, the result for most patients is weight loss.
- Revisional bariatric surgery – This is an option if you need to enhance or repair a previous bariatric surgery, even if a different surgeon carried out the original procedure. This kind of surgery can be performed if you want to further reduce the amount of space for food in the stomach or to repair issues arising from a gastric sleeve or bypass procedure. Dr. Green can also replace a current LapBand with a new one or remove it and carry out a gastric bypass or gastric sleeve surgery in its place.
Dr. Jorge Luis Green treats each patient with the care and compassion they deserve. He will be with you each step of the way, from your initial consultation to your recovery as you lose weight and get healthy.
Why Choose Dr. Jorge Luis Green
There are many reasons why Dr. Green is an excellent choice to carry out your bariatric surgery. He treats every patient as an individual with compassion and care to help them achieve weight loss and better health.
- Board-certified bariatric surgeon
- 17+ year’s experience
- Thousands of successful surgeries
- Certified in both general surgery and bariatric surgery
- Studied at many top facilities, including Medical School in UABS and Hospital Gral de Edo de Sonora
If you’re ready to take the step to weight loss, improved health, and a better lifestyle, choose Dr. Jorge Luis Green at Renew Bariatrics in Mexico.